Last Updated: November 1st, 2020
This Talent Terms of Service Agreement (“Terms”) governs your use as a talent user of the HEYALLO platform offered by 9424-4431 Québec Inc., doing business as HEYALLO (“we”, “us”, or “HEYALLO”), including our website (www.heyallo.com) and services we provide through it (collectively, the website and services referred to as our “Site”). “You” and “Talent User” refer to you as a talent user of the Site.
These Terms apply solely to Talent Users of our Site. Use of our Site is also subject to our Rules of Conduct. Any use by you of our Site other than as a Talent User is governed by the Site Terms of Service (“Site Terms”).
Please read the Terms carefully. By accessing, browsing, using our Site, or otherwise indicating your acceptance (for example, by creating or logging into an account), you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree, do not access, browse or use our Site.
1. HEYALLO Platform
a. Registration: In order to participate on our Site, you must register. By doing so, you agree to provide and maintain truthful and accurate information. You agree not to create an account using a false identity or providing false information, on behalf of another person (except as outlined below for a parent or legal guardian and Talent Organization (defined below)), or if you (and your parent or legal guardian, or a Talent Organization, if applicable) have previously been removed or banned from our Site. You are responsible for the security of your account information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur on or in connection with your account. You should not reveal your account information to others. You shall notify us immediately of any unauthorized access or use of your account at email@example.com. You agree that we are not responsible or liable for any damages, losses, costs, expenses, or liabilities related to any unauthorized access to or use of your account.
b. Talent User age 13 or older: Talent Users who are at least 13 years old may register on HEYALLO platform. By registering, you represent and warrant that you:
- are at least 13 years old (and, if between 13 and the age of majority, are registering with the supervision and with the consent of your parent or legal guardian, who also agrees to these Terms);
- are of legal age to form a binding contract;
- are (and if you are between 13 and the age of majority, your parent or legal guardian is) not barred from using our Site under Quebec or Canadian laws, your place of residence (and if you are between 13 and the age of majority, the place of residence of your parent or legal guardian), or any other applicable jurisdiction; and
- are (and if you are between 13 and the age of majority, your parent or legal guardian is) responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations relating to Talent User’s participation on our Site and will fully indemnify the HEYALLO Parties (defined below) for any failure to do so.
**Please note that under Quebec law, a minor fourteen years of age or over is deemed to be of full age for all acts pertaining to his employment or to the practice of his craft or profession. In such specific cases, parent or legal guardian supervision and consent may not necessarily apply.
c. Parent or Legal Guardian of Talent User, under age 13: Talent Users who are under 13 years old, may register only through a parent or legal guardian who, by registering, represents and warrants that:
- he or she is the parent or legal guardian of the Talent User and agrees to these Terms;
- neither the parent or legal guardian nor the Talent User is barred from using our Site under Quebec and Canadian laws, the place of residence of the parent, legal guardian, or Talent User, or any other applicable jurisdiction; and
- he or she is responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations relating to Talent User’s participation on our Site and will fully indemnify the HEYALLO Parties for any failure to do so.
d. Talent Organization: A management company, manager, agency, agent, publicist, or other individual or organization (each, a “Talent Organization”) may register a Talent User (“Affiliated Talent”). By registering, the Talent Organization represents and warrants for itself and each Affiliated Talent that the:
- Talent Organization is the authorized representative of the Affiliated Talent (and, if the Affiliated Talent is below the age of 18, is registering with any consent required of the Affiliated Talent’s parent or legal guardian and agrees to these Terms;
- neither the Talent Organization nor the Affiliated Talent is barred from using our Site under Quebec and Canadian laws, the place of residence of the Talent Organization or any Affiliated Talent, or any other applicable jurisdiction; and
- Talent Organization is responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations relating to Affiliated Talent’s participation on our Site under these Terms and will fully indemnify the HEYALLO Parties for any failure to do so.
e. Promotional Materials: If you would like us to promote your participation on our Site, you will provide to us the following promotional materials (“Promotional Materials”), at no cost for HEYALLO :
- one high resolution picture of yourself (1,000 x 1,000 pixels or more)
- your Site profile bio; and
- a promotional video of approximately 30 seconds in length to let the Users know that they can book you on our Site. From time to time, we may request additional Promotional Materials from you for HEYALLO’s use to promote you on or in connection with our Site or on any social media platform or third party website. Any other materials or photos of or concerning you that you approve for HEYALLO’s use will also be Promotional Materials under these Terms.
f. Status: You may change your status on your booking page from active or inactive, depending on your availability.
2. HEYALLO Video
a. From time to time, a user of our Site (“User”) may request one or more video recordings (each, a “HEYALLO Video”) from you through our Site.
b. You must fulfill a request to complete and upload the HEYALLO Video within 4 days of receiving it. If you do not accept the request and upload the HEYALLO Video or decline the request, the request will expire. You may decline a request at your discretion. If you accept a request, you agree to record and upload to our Site one HEYALLO Video.
c. HEYALLO retains the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel any request from a User. No payment will be made to you for any declined, cancelled, or unfulfilled HEYALLO Video request.
d. Each HEYALLO Video will be approximately 30 seconds long and will follow the general directions and requests of the User (such as birthday message, congratulatory or encouragement message). You will have sole discretion over the script and content of any HEYALLO Video, except that you agree:
- to use your name to introduce yourself;
- to use the User’s name, and the name of any third party that the User identifies as a recipient (“Recipient”), if applicable, in each HEYALLO Video, unless otherwise requested by the User; and
- to fulfill at least the majority of the Users request. If you complete a HEYALLO Video but do not follow at least the general directions and requests of the User, we will discuss with you an appropriate adjustment of the payment made to you.
e. As a Talent User you may offer the opportunity to a User to participate in a live HEYALLO Video (“Event”). You shall post the details of the Event on your Talent User’s booking page on the Site. You acknowledge and agree that:
- you shall post and respect all relevant conditions, limitations and restrictions on the booking page, including, any booking fees, scheduling details, number of participants, etc.;
- each Event is subject to change, in HEYALLO’s sole discretion;
- if you are not able to participate in the scheduled Event, you will promptly notify HEYALLO and reschedule the Event;
- if you end an Event earlier than scheduled, we may readjust the payment made to you;
- you shall not record, use, publish, reproduce, distribute, display, post or share any portion of the Event;
- HEYALLO may record and/or supervise the Event;
3. Fees and Payment
a. Booking Fee: You set your own price (an amount between $25.00 and $2,000.00 CAD) for each HEYALLO Video (each, a “Booking Fee”).
b. Fees: Subject to these Terms, we will pay you 75% of the Booking Fee actually received by HEYALLO for each HEYALLO Video that you created and delivered to fulfill a User’s request that you accepted through our Site.
c. Fees and Payment Representations and Warranties: You acknowledge and agree that HEYALLO is not responsible for any other payment to you or any third party, in connection with any HEYALLO Video or our Site.
d. Payment: You agree to register and use only the third party payment provider (like Stripe, Google Pay or Apple Pay) selected by HEYALLO, which HEYALLO may change in its sole discretion. You will provide the payment provider any information required in order to receive payments due to you from HEYALLO. Otherwise, you may not be able to receive the payments due to you. HEYALLO will not be responsible for any damages, delays, losses, costs, expenses, or liabilities arising out of or in connection with your inability to receive payments as a result of your failure to provide such information. You acknowledge and agree that HEYALLO does not operate, own, or control the payment provider and your use of any payment provider is subject to the terms and privacy policies of that payment provider. You agree that we are not responsible for any delay, failure, damage, or liability caused by a payment provider, any other third party, a force majeure, or your failure to timely or properly set up an account with the payment provider or otherwise provide requested information for payment. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Terms, if HEYALLO, in its sole discretion, believes that any fraud, money laundering, or other violation of law or regulation is taking place on or in connection with our Site, you acknowledge and agree that we may withhold, delay, or seek repayment of any payments we believe, in our sole discretion, are related to the violation.
e. Currency: Payments via the payment provider are in Canadian Dollars (CAD) unless the payment provider permits you to choose another currency and you do so.
f. Talent User’s Chosen Organization: On some occasions, you may want to identify an organization on your booking page as a recipient of funds (“Talent User’s Chosen Organization”) and as such you may give all or a portion of your revenue from a HEYALLO Video. In such cases you acknowledge and agree that we have the right in our sole discretion to reject your identification or the Talent User’s Chosen Organization. You also represent and warrant that:
- you will be responsible for making any payment to the Talent User’s Chosen Organization (unless we expressly agree otherwise);
- you have all rights necessary to authorize use of the Talent User’s Chosen Organization’s name and logo in connection with (and on) our Site, in the identification, and in any social and other media. You further acknowledge and agree that we may add a statement to your booking page disclaiming a connection between HEYALLO and the Talent User’s Chosen Organization, as we determine in our sole discretion.
g. Free HEYALLO video: If you wish to do so, for every 10 HEYALLO videos you make, you may offer a free HEYALLO video to a HEYALLO Partner Foundation.
h. HEYALLO Partner Foundation: If you wish to do so, you may give all or a portion of your revenue from a HEYALLO Video to any of our partner foundations (‘’each, a HEYALLO Partner Foundation’’).
4. Talent Content
a. License Grant to Talent Content: Our Site allows you to upload, submit, store, send, transmit, approve, and receive content and data, including your HEYALLO Videos and Promotional Materials (collectively, “Talent Content”). When you do any of these, you grant to us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, unlimited, universal, sublicensable (through multiple tiers of sublicenses), perpetual, and irrevocable license to reproduce, license, distribute, modify, adapt, publicly perform, publicly display, create derivative works of and otherwise use for the purposes of operating and providing our Site, developing and improving our services, and advertising, marketing, and promoting our Site and services. You agree that such Talent Content may, in HEYALLO’s sole discretion, be used in connection with any other elements, materials, copyrights, rights of publicity, or copyrighted materials.
b. License Grant to Users: For each HEYALLO Video, you hereby grant to the User and the Recipient a non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, worldwide, sublicensable, and perpetual license to use, reproduce, distribute, and publicly display the HEYALLO Video, in each case, solely in accordance with the Site Terms, in any and all media (including social media channels and third party websites and platforms).
c. Removal of HEYALLO Videos: You acknowledge and agree that we cannot restrict the use of your HEYALLO Videos by the Users for whom you created them or by any third party with whom they have already been shared (including Recipients) and we have no obligation to remove those uses.
d. Licenses: Licenses granted in this Section are fully-paid and royalty free, meaning we do not owe you anything in connection with the use of your Talent Content, by us, Users, or third parties (including Recipients), other than the payment set forth in these Terms. The licenses granted in this Section are perpetual, meaning that the rights granted under these licenses continue even after you stop using our Site.
e. Talent Content Representations and Warranties: You represent and warrant that:
- you own all rights in and to your Talent Content and Feedback (defined below) and that you have the right to grant the rights described in these Terms;
- you have paid and will pay in full any fees, royalties, or other payments that are due or may become due in connection with any use of your Talent Content and Feedback by us, Users, or third parties (including Recipients) as described in these Terms;
- your agreement to, and provision of services under, these Terms does not violate any agreement that you may have with any third party;
- your Talent Content and Feedback does not infringe, misappropriate, or otherwise use without necessary authorization, any intellectual property, privacy, publicity, moral, or other rights of any third party, or violate any law, regulation, or court order;
- you will not post or make publicly available any HEYALLO Video that the User has requested not be posted to your booking page;
- you will not contact, respond to, or communicate with any User that you meet on or through our Site, except as expressly permitted through our Site;
- you will not provide your contact information to any User or send merchandise or anything else to a User other than as permitted by these Terms;
- you will not edit, change, modify, or remove HEYALLO trademark or logo from any HEYALLO Video or assist or encourage any third party to do so;
f. Treatment of Talent Content: You will not make any Talent Content that is confidential or proprietary or that contains or includes any information that you do not have the right to disclose or that you do not wish to be disclosed. HEYALLO will not be responsible or liable for any use or disclosure of Talent Content, including any personal information included in that Talent Content. None of your Talent Content will be subject to any obligation of confidence by us, Users, or third parties (including Recipients), and we will not be liable or responsible for any use or disclosure of any Talent Content.
g. Refusal and Removal of Talent Content: HEYALLO may refuse to accept or transmit Talent Content or remove Talent Content from our Site, for any reason, without notice to you.
h. Cancellation of Site Account: If you cancel your Site account, you may request that we no longer include your HEYALLO Videos on our Site and that we no longer use them in the future.
a. You acknowledge and agree that each request or message from a User is a Submission (as defined in the Site Terms) owned by the User who created it.
c. HEYALLO desires to avoid the possibility of misunderstandings if a project developed by us, our employees, or our contractors might seem similar to material submitted to us by you or a third party. To the extent you submit any ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials related to our business (individually, and collectively, “Feedback”), you acknowledge and agree that you are submitting that Feedback at your own risk and that HEYALLO has no obligation (including of confidentiality or privacy) with respect to your Feedback, and you grant to HEYALLO a non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, unlimited, universal, sublicensable, perpetual, and irrevocable license to reproduce, license, distribute, modify, adapt, publicly perform, publicly display, create derivative works of, and otherwise use and exploit in any manner (including commercially), any and all Feedback.
d. You hereby waive any and all moral rights or “droit moral” that you may have in Talent Content or Feedback, and you represent and warrant that no third party has any moral, “droit moral” or other rights in the Talent Content or Feedback.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
a. Copyright infringement: HEYALLO obeys all relevant copyright laws and will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a claim, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
b. Termination Policy: If we determine that you are a repeat infringer of intellectual property, we may terminate your access to our Site and your Site account, remove or ban you and take other appropriate action in our sole discretion.
7. Additional Terms
Some services offered through the Site may have additional terms and conditions (“Additional Terms”). If Additional Terms apply, we will make them available to you in connection with these services. By using that service, you agree to the Additional Terms. To the extent that the Additional Terms conflict with any of these Terms, these Terms will govern unless the Additional Terms say that some or all of these Terms do not apply.
You are eligible to use our Site if you:
- are at least 13 years old, and if you are a minor or under the age of majority of your country of residence, you are represented by a parent or legal guardian which agrees to these Terms on your behalf and consents to your access and use of our Site;
- comply with the applicable terms of third party payment providers we select, and you are not on their prohibited list;
- have not been banned or removed from using our Site by us or prohibited to use our Site pursuant to any applicable law or regulation;
- if you include an animal in any HEYALLO Video, you will cause no harm to the animal and will comply with all applicable laws and regulations; and
- are not a convicted sex offender;
You understand, acknowledge and agree that public communications on the Site are not private or confidential, and may be viewed and used by others accessing the Site.
10. Third Party Content and Interactions
Our Site may lead you to third party content that is completely independent of HEYALLO. Your interactions with third parties, including Users, found on or through our Site, are solely between you and the third party.
You agree not to interact with any User except as expressly permitted through our Site. You also agree that HEYALLO may, in its sole discretion, intercede in any dispute between you and a HEYALLO Party (defined below). However, you hereby release each HEYALLO Party from claims, demands, and damages in any way related to such disputes or our Site.
In these Terms, “HEYALLO Party,” and collectively, “HEYALLO Parties” represent HEYALLO and its affiliates, employees, contractors, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, partners, vendors, and licensors.
11. Business Relationship with HEYALLO
a. You and HEYALLO (‘’the parties’’) agree and declare that you are in a direct business relationship and the relationship between the parties, including these Terms, is solely an independent contractor relationship. It is the parties’ express intent that their relationship be interpreted and held to be that of independent contractor and nothing else for all purposes. As an independent contractor using our platform to provide marketing, artistic, writing, and photography services to Users, you are solely and exclusively responsible for determining the manner, method, details, and means of your performance under these Terms and you acknowledge and agree that we do not control those elements of your performance. You also retain the option to accept, decline, or ignore any User request. We have no right to, and will not, control the manner or determine the method of accomplishing your performance.
b. You will use your own equipment to perform your obligations under these Terms.
c. Your relationship with HEYALLO is non-exclusive, meaning that you may provide similar services to third parties, and you may engage in other business or employment activities. Similarly, we can and do engage third parties to provide services similar to those that you may provide under these Terms.
Our Site may contain links to websites operated by third parties. You acknowledge and agree that HEYALLO is not affiliated nor is it in control of these websites. You also acknowledge that HEYALLO is not responsible or liable for any damages, losses, costs, expenses, or liabilities related to your use of these websites. If you choose to access any third party site, you do so at your own risk.
13. Changes to our Site
You acknowledge and agree that HEYALLO may change or discontinue any aspect of our Site at any time, without prior notice to you.
14. Termination and Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to terminate access to our Site to any person, including you, at any time, for any reason, at our sole discretion. If you violate any of these Terms, your permission to use our Site automatically terminates. You may cancel your Site account at any time by contacting a member of the HEYALLO team at email@example.com.
15. Disclaimers and Limitations on our Liability
a. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you expressly agree that your use of our Site and its services is at your sole risk. Our Site and services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis for your use, without warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory, unless such warranties may not be excluded by law.
b. In particular, the HEYALLO Parties make no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of content available on or through our Site or on any third party website linked to our Site. You acknowledge and agree that the HEYALLO Parties will not be subject to liability for any: (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury, property damage, or other harm resulting from your access to or use of our Site; (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers, any personal information, or user data; (iv) any interruption of transmission to or from our Site; (v) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted on or through our Site; or (vi) any damages, losses, costs, expenses, or liabilities of any kind incurred as a result of any content posted or shared through our Site.
c. You acknowledge and agree that any material or information obtained through our Site, including any User request, is done at your own risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages, losses, costs, expenses, or liabilities arising from or in connection with doing so. No advice or information obtained by you from us or through our Site, including through a HEYALLO Video, will create any warranty not expressly made by us.
d. You acknowledge and agree that when using our Site, you may be exposed to content from a variety of sources, and that HEYALLO is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, legality, or intellectual property rights of or relating to any such content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, objectionable, or harassing, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against any HEYALLO Party with respect thereto.
e. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you acknowledge and agree that in no case shall any HEYALLO Party be liable for direct, indirect, general, special, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages including loss of profits, revenue, data or other intangible losses arising out from your use or inability to use of HEYALLO services, or for any other claim related to your use of HEYALLO services or accounts.
f. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, our total cumulative liability to you or any third party under these Terms, shall not exceed the fees you paid for the related HEYALLO services.
g. You agree that the limitations of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between HEYALLO and you.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless HEYALLO Parties from and against any and all claims, costs, proceedings, demands, losses, damages, and expenses of any kind or nature arising from, out of, in connection with, or relating to :
- these Terms;
- use of our Site;
- your negligence, misconduct, or fraud;
- any action or inaction by you or anyone acting on your behalf;
- any Organization or Affiliated Talent;
- any Talent User’s Chosen Organisation;
- your status as a parent or legal guardian of a user or Talent User;
- Talent Content;
You will reasonably cooperate with us in connection with any claim.
17. Arbitration Agreement
If any dispute arises between HEYALLO and a Talent User of the Site (the “Parties”) relating to the application, interpretation, implementation or validity of these Talen Terms of Service, the Parties both agree to resolve the dispute by arbitration at ADR Chambers using the ADR Chambers Expedited Arbitration Rules. The Parties agree that the ADR Chambers Expedited Arbitration Rules give the Parties a fair opportunity to present their case and respond to the case of the other side. The arbitration shall be held in Montréal (Québec, Canada) and shall proceed in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code of Québec (CQLR c. CCQ-1991) and the Québec Code of Civil Procedure (CQLR c. c-25.01). Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction.
18. Other Terms
a. Force Majeure: HEYALLO shall not be liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting in whole or in part from causes outside the reasonable control of HEYALLO, including acts of god, (earthquakes, storms, floods, etc.), war, terrorism, riots, hostilities, civil disturbances, embargoes, strikes, or any other event or cause beyond the reasonable control of HEYALLO.
b. Governing Law: These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Quebec, excluding its conflicts-of-laws rules. You consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the Province of Quebec in connection with any dispute that might arrive with HEYALLO.
c. Severability: If any part of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be interpreted in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of HEYALLO, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
d. No Waiver: The failure by HEYALLO to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not prevent HEYALLO from enforcing such right or provision in the future and will not be deemed to modify these Terms.
e. Assignment: HEYALLO may, at any time, assign its rights and obligations under these Terms, in whole or in part, to any person or entity.
f. Miscellaneous: The term “including” in these Terms will be interpreted broadly and will mean “including, without limitation.” Titles are for convenience only and will not be considered when interpreting these Terms.
19. Changes to these Terms
HEYALLO may revise these Terms at any point in time and will post the most current version on our Site and update the "Last Updated and Effective" date at the top of these Terms.
Additional Site Terms
Please read the Additional Site Terms carefully. By using our Site, you agree to the additional terms that apply and are incorporated into these Terms (see section 7).
HEYALLO may revise these Additional Site Terms at any point in time and will post the most current version on our Site and update the "Last Updated and Effective" date at the top of these Terms. By accessing, browsing, or otherwise using our Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these Additional Site Terms. If you do not agree, do not access, browse or use our Site.
Rules of Conduct
Last Updated: November 1st, 2020
You violate these Terms if you:
- use a false identity or provide any false or misleading information;
- create a new account if you have previously been removed or banned from our Site;
- use or authorize the use of any HEYALLO Video for any purposes other than these specified in these Terms, those set out in any applicable Additional Terms, those set out in any other applicable agreement;
- violate any law, regulation, or court order;
- violate, infringe, or misappropriate the intellectual property, privacy, publicity, moral or "droit moral," or other legal rights of any third party;
- submit, post, share, or communicate anything that is illegal,
- harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to another user that is unwanted, such as making personal statements about race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, etc.;
- post advertising or promotional messages, including spam;
- engage in spidering or harvesting, or participate in the use of software, including spyware, designed to collect data from our Site, including from any user of our Site;
- upload files that contain a virus or corrupted data;
- impersonate another person (including celebrities or HEYALLO representative);
- promote or encourage any fraudulent or illegal activity, including phishing, money laundering, or fraud;
- use any means to scrape or crawl any part of our Site;
- attempt to circumvent any technological measure implemented by us, any of our providers, users, any other third party to protect us, our Site, users, Recipients, or any other third party;
- reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any of the software or other underlying code used to provide our Site;
- advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
This above-referenced list of prohibitions only provides examples of unacceptable conduct and is not intended to be a complete or exclusive list of prohibited conduct.
You acknowledge and agree that we have the right to monitor access to or use of our Site by you or third parties in order to:
- operate our Site;
- enforce this Policy or our Terms;
- comply with applicable law, regulations, court orders, or other legal, administrative, or regulatory request or process;