Last Updated and Effective: November 1st, 2020
1. Collection of Information
Some of the information we collect from you directly or automatically when you visit the Site may be considered "personal information" under various applicable laws.
This Policy considers personal information to be information that specifically identifies an individual, such as an individual’s name, address, telephone number, or email address.
Personal information does not include “aggregate” or other non-personally identifiable information. Aggregate information is information that is not personally identifiable or from which individual identities are removed, sometimes using a function known as a "hash". We may use and disclose aggregate information, and other non-personally identifiable information, for various purposes, as permitted by applicable law.
(a) Information provided by you
HEYALLO may collect personal information from you when you:
- create an Account, Login to, or Interact with the Site;
- make a purchase through the Site;
- contact customer service though the Site;
- provide content to the Site;
- use the Site as a Talent User;
- become a HEYALLO Partner;
The information that we may collect from you includes but is not limited to:
- your (or the recipient’s) name;
- email (or the recipient’s) address;
- telephone (or the recipient’s) number;
- your username and password (encrypted);
- any other details of the recipient provided by you;
- any other information provided by you when creating your account on the Site;
- any information provided by you to customer service;
- any content provided by you (such as a video, review, photo, email, text, or other communication (each, a "Submission" or if you are a Talent User "Talent Content");
(b) Information provided by third parties
HEYALLO may receive information about you, including personal information, from third parties.
Such information may be but is not limited to country, IP address, purchase histories, marketing preferences, cookie information, hardware and software information and other technical information.
Such third parties may be but are not limited to other users of the Site who upload information or sync their contacts, analytics companies, business partners (like a HEYALLO Partner).
2. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We and third parties may use a variety of tracking and other technologies that collect certain information about you or your device or your preferences whenever you visit the Site or otherwise interact with us or our content ("Usage Information").
We process Usage Information to provide you with more personalized and improved web services. The information we collect may include, but is not limited to:
- IP address;
- areas you visit within our Site;
- date and time of your visit to our Site;
- links that you click on within our Site;
- terms you entered into a search engine that lead you to our Site;
- websites or advertisements you visit before or after visiting our Site;
- device and connection information, such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform;
3. Use of Personal Information
We may combine information provided by you with information provided by other sources and we may use it to:
- enable you to access the Site;
- enable us to perform services such as a request for a HEYALLO Video;
- maintain your account and assist you with payment transactions;
- establish and manage a relationship with you as a Talent User or a HEYALLO Partner;
- send you notices and promotional emails with your consent;
- provide, maintain and improve our Site and processes, and keep them complying with legal requirements;
- use any Submission or Talent Content in compliance with the applicable Site Terms of Service or Talent Terms of Service, which may include the public display of some information;
- communicate with you about your account, our relationship with you, your use of the Site, and other matters;
- personalize and customize our communications and services;
- develop new services;
4. Disclosure of Personal Information
Except as described in this Policy, HEYALLO will not disclose your collected personal information to third parties without your consent. We may disclose information to third parties if you consent, as well as in the following circumstances:
(a) Services Providers
We may use third parties to perform certain services on our behalf, such as providing website usage analytics, processing payments, sending emails or other communications, providing marketing assistance and data storage, or performing other administrative services.
(b) HEYALLO Partners
If you are a Talent User, we may disclose your information to the HEYALLO Partner in connection with the services that the HEYALLO Partner is providing and for the HEYALLO Partner’s business purposes.
(c) Legal Obligations and Protection of our or other’s Interests
We may also disclose your information, as permitted by applicable law, if we believe that doing so is legally required, or if it is in our interest to protect our property or other legal rights, or the rights or property of others, or otherwise to help protect the safety or security of the service and other users of the service.
(d) Business Transfers
We may disclose, transfer, or assign your personal information and communications to an acquirer or successor or assignee as part of transactions such as mergers and acquisitions, reorganizations, bankruptcies, and the like.
5. Location and Transfer of Personal Information
Your personal information may be hosted and processed, for the purposes of the Policy, on servers operated by trusted partners in Canada, such as AWS.
6. Children and Parents
Children’s safety is important to us. We do not knowingly collect or require the personal information from minors without the consent of a parent or legal guardian. If we learn that we have done so, we will promptly remove the information from our active databases. If you are a parent or legal guardian who believes that we have collected or used their child’s personal information, please contact us; see Contact Us.
If you receive promotional email communications from HEYALLO, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions within the email. You may also send such a request to us by email at email@example.com. Please note that your request may take a reasonable period of time for us to process. Even after processing such a request, please note that you shall still receive administrative messages from us.
Please note that if you choose not to provide us with certain personal information, we may not always be able to provide you with the relevant HEYALLO service that you request.
If you have any concerns about how we are using your personal information, would like to correct your personal information or remove your account, please contact us; and we will do so within a reasonable period of time; see Contact Us.
(b) Retention Period
When you request that we delete your account, we shall do so, but we may need to retain some of your personal information in order to satisfy our legal obligations, or where we reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so.
We may keep your personal information for a period not exceeding that required for the purposes for which the personal information is processed, and in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
9. Data Security
HEYALLO uses reasonable security measures to protect the information submitted to us. Please be aware, however, that no data security measures are 100% effective. Therefore, you use our Site and transmit information to us at your own risk. If you have any questions about the security of our Site, please contact us; see Contact Us.
10. Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, please contact us by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.